Global Positioning System (GPS) is a worldwide radio-navigation system. That uses the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) network. It uses a microwave signal which is sent to the GPS device. It gives provision for both real-time and historical data recording. A GPS device can be fitted in the vehicle or can be used as a portable device. Vehicle Tracking Systems commonly use GPS or GLONASS technology for locating the vehicle. GPS Vehicle Tracking system gives you the power to make time and money-saving decisions with a quick glance.
It is usually attached to software in the main office. Where all Pieces of information such as location, speed and maintenance details are concerning. This will cut down delivery delays and fuel cost, which are all important in fleet management operation.
Different Types of Vehicle Tracking Systems:
There are three different types of GPS vehicle tracking systems are available which has its own various benefits and drawbacks.
- Cellular – It uses cellular phone to transmit fleet location information in which you will have the option to view the data on the Internet using the supporting software.
- Wireless passive – also known as GPS loggers, gather information about the vehicle’s position, but they don’t send that information anywhere.
- Satellite real time – this system are connected to the internet so you can view the location of your vehicle at any time and from anywhere via your web browser.
Why use GPS Tracking?
- Automation of Record Keeping
- Prevent Unauthorized Vehicle Use
- Better Customer Service
- You can save more money
- Optimize financial management
- Reduce Paperwork
Vehicle Tracking System that provides clients with a centralized monitoring system for managing their vehicle and keeps track of all the activities. If you need help deciding which types of GPS tracking systems would be most suitable for your business or personal use, visit Wittag Solution; we Provide Vehicle Tracking System in Vadodara (Baroda), Gujarat, India.
We also Provide different kind of tracking system (Devices) like Car Tracking System, Truck Tracking System, Bus Tracking System, Employee Tracking system, Two Wheeler Tracking System and so on… in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is very easy to locate the live location of vehicle / field asset / Employees / People.